SO WHAT IS HYPNOTHERAPY?
- It is simply a deeply relaxed state of heightened awareness in which an individual is more receptive to suggestion.
- It is an incredibly fast way to change behaviour that has been repeatedly proven by research.
- You remain conscious, alert and fully in control while being deeply relaxed.
- It is a very natural, safe, drug-free state which you can exit at any time.
- Hypnosis has been in use since 3000 BC and has been shown in ancient hieroglyphics by the Egyptians. It simply is a state of relaxed deep focus. No one can hypnotise you against your will and even in hypnosis you can reject any suggestions that do not serve you.
HOW CAN HYPNOTHERAPY BE DELIVERED ONLINE?
- Simply through the use of the internet using platforms such as Zoom/Skype.
- THE PROCESS: When you click on the link to book the Initial Consult for a day and time that suits you, we have a chat about your issue and how Rapid Transformational Therapy can help you.
- Once you are deemed fit to have Rapid Transformational Therapy, as not everyone can have it and are happy to proceed, you are then sent a DocuSign email which includes a questionnaire simply for more details. On return of the completed form, you then select a date and time in your time zone for a therapy session. At the chosen time of the session you just click on the email and we are connected via Zoom. For at least the next 90 minutes (usually 2 hours) you are seated somewhere where you are safe, can relax and will not be disturbed and enjoy the session.
- You are fully aware of everything that is being said and when the session is over you are given a bespoke recording which you must listen to at least once a day for a minimum of 21 days, as it takes this amount of time to permanently change old habits/beliefs. You are given two copies of the bespoke recording, one on WhatsApp and the other on email.
- You also have a two week and four week post session review, as well as having invaluable 24/7 WhatsApp support, Monday-Friday, for the next 28 days.
HOW DOES AN ONLINE SESSION COMPARE WITH BEING IN THE SAME ROOM?
- While online therapy is a relatively new concept, the feeling of relaxation and the results are virtually the same.
- A big advantage though is that you can do it from the comfort, convenience and anonymity of being in your own home without the hassle of having to make a clinic visit.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HYPNOSIS AND RAPID TRANSFORMATIONAL THERAPY (RTT)?
- Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT) goes way beyond conventional methods of hypnotherapy. It is like ‘hypnosis on steroids’. Not only are you getting positive suggestions, RTT involves you talking under hypnosis, exploring your issues and viewing them from a different perspective. You uncover the root cause of your problem and clear any blocks that are holding you back.
HOW SOON CAN YOU EXPECT TO SEE RESULTS?
- For many, results are immediate, while for others they will be accumulative or retrospective (ie only when looking back do you see how far you’ve really come).
IS EVERYONE RESPONSIVE TO HYPNOTHERAPY?
- Yes. Anyone can be hypnotised as it is a very natural state and we enter into it on our own many times throughout the day eg driving, watching a movie, reading a book etc you may find that you are engrossed without realising it.
- All age ranges can benefit from hypnosis.
- The only exceptions are that people suffering from Epilepsy or anyone diagnosed as having a Psychotic illness SHOULD NOT enter hypnosis. Clients suffering from Schizophrenia, Borderline Personality Disorder, Narcissistic Personality Disorder or Bi-polar are advised NOT to enter into hypnosis.
HOW COME I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF RAPID TRANSFORMATIONAL THERAPY (RTT)?
- Rapid Transformation Therapy is a multi-award winning therapy, devised by Marisa Peer. Marisa has been practising her method for over three decades but only started teaching it in 2016. She is a world-renowned speaker, therapist and best-selling author and has worked with rock stars, CEOs, elite Olympic athletes, royalty and Oscar winning actors with amazing results.
EXPLAIN IN A LITTLE MORE DETAIL PLEASE?
THE INITIAL CONSULT
- The Initial Consult goes deeper into your issue, finds out how your issue is impacting your life and how you would like things to be.
- The Initial Consult involves taking a detailed history, provides information on what Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT) is and how best it can help you.
- You also get tips and techniques that you can start using straight away to help expedite the feelings you would prefer in regards to your issue.
- The Initial Consult will also see if you are a right fit for RTT as not everybody can have it.
- If for some reason, you do not meet the criteria for RTT, you will be given tips and techniques which you can start using straight away to help you manage your issue better and regain control over your life. These tips and techniques are invaluable, and you can use them daily. You will notice a difference when you start applying them.
THE 28 DAY INTENSIVE PACKAGE
- The Intensive 28-day package involves a 2-hour intensive RTT session, a bespoke recording, a first review 2 weeks post session, a second review 4 weeks post session and 24/7 WhatsApp support throughout the 28 days.
THE 3 MONTH PACKAGE
- The 3 month package includes: the Intensive 28-day package, plus 2 more monthly consults, 2 more monthly RTT sessions, 2 more bespoke recordings, a wrap-up review and 24/7 WhatsApp support throughout the entire 3 months.
The investment can be tailored to suit your situation.
Payment plans are available.
For a free call to discuss options and what package is best suited to you, click the link below: