SO WHAT IS HYPNOTHERAPY?
- It is simply a deeply relaxed state of heightened awareness in which an individual is more receptive to suggestion.
- It is an incredibly fast way to change behaviour that has been repeatedly proven by research.
- You remain conscious, alert and fully in control while being deeply relaxed.
- It is a very natural, safe, drug-free state which you can exit at any time.
- Hypnosis has been in use since 3000 BC and has been shown in ancient hieroglyphics by the Egyptians. It simply is a state of relaxed deep focus. No one can hypnotise you against your will and even in hypnosis you can reject any suggestions that do not serve you.
HOW CAN HYPNOTHERAPY BE DELIVERED ONLINE?
- Simply through the use of the internet using platforms such as Zoom/Skype.
- THE PROCESS: When you click on the link to book the Initial Consult for a day and time that suits you, we have a chat about your issue and how Rapid Transformational Therapy can help you.
- Once you are deemed fit to have Rapid Transformational Therapy, as not everyone can have it and are happy to proceed, you are then sent a DocuSign email which includes a questionnaire simply for more details. On return of the completed form, you then select a date and time in your time zone for a therapy session. At the chosen time of the session you just click on the email and we are connected via Zoom. For the next 90 minutes you are seated somewhere where you are safe, can relax and will not be disturbed and enjoy the session.
- You are fully aware of everything that is being said and when the session is over you are given a bespoke recording which you must listen to at least once a day for a minimum of 21 days as it takes this amount of time to change old habits/beliefs. You are given two copies of the bespoke recording, one on WhatsApp and the other on email.
- You have a two week and four weeks post session review as well as having 24/7 support, Monday to Friday, for the next 28 days on WhatsApp.
HOW DOES AN ONLINE SESSION COMPARE WITH BEING IN THE SAME ROOM?
- While this is a relatively new concept, the feeling of relaxation and the results are virtually the same.
- A big advantage though is that you can do it from the comfort, convenience and anonymity of being in your own home without the hassle of having to make a clinic visit.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HYPNOSIS AND RAPID TRANSFORMATIONAL THERAPY (RTT)?
- Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT) goes way beyond conventional methods of hypnotherapy. It is like ‘hypnosis on steroids’. Not only are you getting positive suggestions, RTT involves you talking under hypnosis, exploring your issues and viewing them from a different perspective. You uncover the root cause of your problem and clear any blocks that are holding you back.
HOW SOON CAN YOU EXPECT TO SEE RESULTS?
- For many, results are immediate, while for others they will be accumulative or retrospective (ie only when looking back do you see how far you’ve really come).
IS EVERYONE RESPONSIVE TO HYPNOTHERAPY?
- Yes. Anyone can be hypnotised as it is a very natural state and we enter into it on our own many times throughout the day eg driving, watching a movie, reading a book etc you may find that you are engrossed without realising it.
- All age ranges can benefit from hypnosis.
- The only exceptions are that people suffering from Epilepsy or anyone diagnosed as having a Psychotic illness SHOULD NOT enter hypnosis. Clients suffering from Schizophrenia, Borderline Personality Disorder or Narcissistic Personality Disorder are advised NOT to enter into hypnosis.
HOW COME I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF RAPID TRANSFORMATIONAL THERAPY (RTT)?
- Rapid Transformation Therapy is a multi-award winning therapy, devised by Marisa Peer. Marisa has been practising her method for over three decades but only started teaching it in 2016. She is a world-renowned speaker, therapist and best-selling author and has worked with rock stars, CEOs, elite Olympic athletes, royalty and Oscar winning actors with amazing results.